Our vision is to create a dental practice that reflects quality and a caring attitude toward our patients to have harmony amongst our team and environment, also to have a facility that reflects our quality.
Our vision includes patients that desire out treatment and are willing to entrust their care to us because they too believe in our care, concern and quality.
This practice is registered with the Care Quality Commission for the below regulated activities.
- We aim to provide a comprehensive service to the whole population without discrimination.
- We use the best quality modern materials and approved techniques.
- We have provided a purpose built practice and aim to maintain a high standard of suitability for purpose of the patient.
- We endeavour to spend sufficient time with patients.
- We believe that we are open and fair with all our patients and welcome open communications which help us to continue our services in a manner approved by the majority.
- We endeavour to have more than adequate numbers of staff available for most of the time in order that a prompt and caring environment can be maintained.
1. TREATMENT OF DISEASE, DISORDER OR INJURY
- To provide a high quality and range of dental services to the whole community, including consultations, X-Rays, routine restorative work, endodontics, treatment of periodontal disease, prostheses, cosmetic work.
- To offer patients a friendly and professional service.
- To explain the diagnosis to patients in detail, where particular attention should be given and necessary action – treatment options, costs, risks, advice, etc.
- To refer to appropriately qualified specialist dental practitioners where necessary.
- Temporary treatment provided if necessary.
- To keep patients well-informed of costs and to discuss treatment progress at each stage, obtaining relevant consent.
- To offer a preventative service.
- To establish an individually-developed personal dental health regime for each patient to meet their dental care needs and aim for a high level of oral health.
2. SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- To provide detailed information and explanations to patients where a surgical procedure is necessary including risks, procedure, etc.
- To obtain valid consent for all surgical procedures carried out at the practice.
- To monitor patient progress for complex surgicals, post-procedure, following clinical protocol to ensure full recovery and minimise risks.
3. DIAGNOSTIC AND SCREENING PROCEDURES
- To arrange and agree appointments and review appointments within appropriate personal timeframe with patients.
- To undergo a complete and detailed examination of the patient’s oral health with help from relevant diagnostic equipment, taking into account relevant medical history.
- To inform patients of the results of such diagnostic and screening procedures with a view to discussing possible treatment options.
Wherever possible, see patients on time and give an apology and an explanation if we run late by more than twenty minutes.
1. Operate within a policy and culture of openness and honesty in everything we do.
2. Use good quality modern materials and techniques.
3. Support continuing staff training and development.
4. Spend sufficient time with patients.
5. Charge fair and reasonable prices and offer a choice of payment methods.
6. Promote a culture of good and open communication with patients so they can help shape our service provision.
Attending for appointments on time and giving adequate notification of cancellation (48 hours to avoid a charge).
1. Understanding the need for change to sustain a good quality service.
2. Attending the practice regularly and listening to the professional advice given.
3. Joining the practice membership plan and paying fees promptly.
4. Providing feedback on all aspects of the service in a friendly and courteous manner.